Hello Beautiful Bride,
Bet you are really busy right now searching for your makeup artist for your dream come true wedding day. Can’t wait to hear the details. I travel everywhere for my brides. Let’s talk about your specific wedding location for your customized quote.
Here are my packages:
Signature Wedding Services $590
- For the Bride plus One personalized makeup design appointment scheduled prior to the wedding day; held at the Joya studio in Dover, NH. We will carefully design the makeup application together to achieve just the look you want.
- The on-location wedding day makeup application includes your customized bridal makeup along with up to one additional bridal party makeup applications (these can include bridesmaids, moms, even the gents!). The more the merrier. You can always add more people to your party. See Additional Makeup Application below.
- Airbrush foundation application for all makeup applications.
- Faux eyelash application for all makeup applications.
- Blotting papers and lip touchup products.
- The Joya beauty Planner packed with beauty tips leading up to your day as well as access to Joanne for any beauty questions you have.
- 10% off all Joya beauty skin care services for your and your bridal party leading up to your day.
- I travel everywhere for my brides. Let’s talk about your specific wedding location for your customized quote.
Additional Makeup Applications $95 each
Have a larger bridal party or want to treat those special people in your wedding to a gift of beauty? The more the merrier!
Picture Perfect Service (Includes all the features of the Signature Wedding Service PLUS):
Extended wedding day services $95 per hour*
Consider extending your services to include time for touchups or makeup changes. I can also help with veils and light hair re-fresh.
- Want me to stay and attend to you and your party until you are in your dresses and off to the ceremony?
- Having a first look and/or photos all prior to the ceremony?
- Want to change out your look for your reception?
* Pending availability